Our partner Tamedia (www.tamedia.ch) is the most successful digital company in Switzerland and has over 3500 employees within 16 companies across 5 countries.
The digital platforms as well as the daily and weekly newspapers and magazines of Tamedia provide an overview, topic classifications and great selections. The company founded in 1893 employs approximately 3,400 employees in Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Luxembourg and Germany and has been listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange since 2000.
If you want to make a difference join Tamedia with InterVenture in Belgrade!
If you enjoy solving problems in a creative way with elegant solutions then you will enjoy working with us as
We believe in continuous improvement, clean code, simple design, speed and scalability. We need strong engineers who can join most projects and push innovation forward.
- Maintenance of relevant updates in salesforce / force.com platform including communication to stakeholders
- Change management for our current Salesforce / force.com platform (multicloud)
- Concept, implementation and development of customizations and Salesforce-Apps with configuration and/or APEX
- Integration of business processes in salesforce.com
- Creation of technical documentation in Atlassian confluence
- Internal projects integration
- Consulting activities for all stakeholders and team-members
- 2+ years of practical experience with Salesforce / force.com platform
- Multicloud know-how (service cloud, sales cloud, marketing cloud)
- Excellent codings skills in OOP-JAVA and OOP-APEX
- Good understanding of databases and data models
- Common with development tools such as Eclipse
- Understanding of repositories such as GIT
- Understanding of interfaces (REST) and surrounding system landscape (as SAP, Hybris, etc)
- Good understanding of SCRUM and DevOPS
- English knowledge level (written and spoken)
- German language would be considered as advantage
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Personal development/education (conferences, trainings)
- Great equipment
- Work- life balance
- Work in international team of talented engineers
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a constantly stimulating environment