To scale further our (so far) 12 -member core Team working for gogoair.com. Gogo (NASDAQ:GOGO), the world leader of in-flight connectivity and entertainment solutions. Gogo connects the aviation industry and its travelers with innovative technology and applications, all of this in a high –energy environment that welcomes the next challenge.
As a Junior Automation Test Engineer you will work as part of Gogo’s Belgrade Team and closely collaborate with the other team mates in Chicago, U.S. in a distributed Agile environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help with planning, coordination, progress & delivery for Belgrade team
- Ensure that the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology are applied
- Collaborate with development engineers to improve testing and quality of our code
- At the beginning of your career or have just graduated (engineering or computer science)
- Eager to become QE ninja, master testing frameworks (JUnit/TestNG), Selenium etc.
- Know Java and want to become even more proficient
- Have good understanding of OOP
- Have good communication skills (English – professional level)
- Responsible and well-organized
- Want to take deep dive in test automation and become a pro
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects
- Modern working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in an stimulating environment
- Entertainment: Sony PlayStation, table-tennis, table-football, mini gym…